Monday 16 April 2012

Secretly Danny from The Script is the love child of Kevin Webster from Coronation Street and Kevin Bridges.

Now many of you may be in an uproar about what I just said. Lets just have a quick look at the evidence...

Danny has some sort of mullet going on.....So did Kevin in Corrie in the early stages of his career....he blates would still have one now if all his hair hadn't receded after the trauma of Sally leaving him for the 19th time.

Danny is Irish....a mixture of Scottish and Cockney accents perhaps? I think so.

Danny lacks confidence on The Voice and looks to everyone else to see what they are doing....comedians are notoriously lacking in self confidence and Kevin Webster would be wrong to be confident about anything.

Danny has the same face as Kevin Bridges but younger and a bit more attractive.

Anyone/all of these men wish they were lesbians.


Kevin Webster PLUS...
Kevin Bridges EQUALS...

Danny O Donoghue Danny O'Donoghue attends the launch of 'The Voice UK' at Soho Hotel on February 24, 2012 in London, England.
 Oh Danny what a lovely pair of Kevin dads you have. I rest my case.

In more important news it is my 23rd birthday on Saturday!!! People keep asking if I feel old. No. I'm going to be 23 when did that become old? I am just grateful I am past the age where I can be forced into partaking in the Hunger Games. Although Peeta can rub Vaseline into my head knife wound anytime he wants to. Maybe he should use less of the stuff on his hair though...just a thought. Anyway, for this wonderful birthday I should be finally getting a camera (my parents have not refused to buy me one before this, I have just not wanted one)...blogging peer pressure means I need one to show you things I am wearing and other weird stuff you will probably be confused about. So that's something to look forward to.

One of the things I feel it is my duty to show you when I have this camera is what NOT to wear on a night out. My wonderful best friend Becky turned 23 on Saturday and we danced the night away to celebrate. It was magical, couldn't have been better, no way it could've been ruined....except for the girl next to us wearing a shoe lace and nothing else. Or the girl who thought we wanted to see her thong (please note these references are not directed of any of the people we were out with). So to just clear some stuff up, don't wear it if you have to ask yourself or your friends if it is appropriate due to it being too low cut, too short, too tight or just a complete cat vomit mess... Here are my suggestions for nights out on the town looking seductive and fashionable but not causing grounds for indecent exposure.


















This dress is just £12.99 and is all the shine you would ever need! Lets just tick off the trends....pleated, gold, skirt of differing lengths.... For this price you can't go wrong...and I cant see a misplaced boob in sight.





After telling you the best high street prints in my last blog...pick up this pair of scarf print shorts from Zara for £34.99 and team with heels. A fashion trend bonanza on a night out!




















Sequin skirt that is reminiscent of shells....two trends one (slightly high but totes worth it) price. £175 from AllSaints.

Bali Geo Top.

For all of you, like me, who like to wear black on a night out, but wish it had a little something more to it, look no further than this top with printed sleeves from Warehouse for £38. Would look the most cute tucked into a sequin skirt or scarf shorts....oh wait!!!!


Jumpsuit from Ted Baker £179. This has cheeky cut out back detailing and is silk. I want it. It's a shame I am short and would look like a convict in it. I don't care. I will buy it anyway. Fancy convict.

Pink Pattern (Pink) Pink Monet Floral Clutch Bag | 247031979 | New LookBlack Pattern (Black) Black Monet Floral Clutch Bag | 247031909 | New Look

Who said an evening clutch had to be black or boring?? £12.99 from New Look

Multi Layered Occasion Platform HeelsTwo Tone Cut Out PlatformHeeled Chelsea Boot

Finally look no further than Matalan for your shoes (£18 for both pairs of shoes and £20 for boots). These are stocked in local stores and not just London so make sure to go take a look. If a girl is wearing the right shoes....she can walk away from the creepy boy giving her the eye.

Hope this has helped my little friends!! Please help those less fortunate than you by telling them if they look crazy and showing them my blog. If you are one of those people...you are welcome.

Night!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment